Monday, September 21, 2009

Lessons Learned:

My new year's resolution this year was to work on a book. It's one of those things that's always been looming around in the back of my mind. But since January, I've decided to take this ambition seriously...and my world of writing has quickly expanded. God has faithfully met me in my pursuits. Not only that, He has nurtured my desire for writing by revealing more and more of Himself through His words, and in fact, through my own thoughts and reflections on His words.

I've gotten so much encouragement from friends and family alike regarding these reflections, and so I guess this is my next step in sharing the lessons I've been learning through this experience. My lessons learned while being still...because in the stillness, somehow God's voice is so much clearer. So much stronger.

May you, reader, find encouragement in these words, and may they somehow inspire you too to seek out His gentle whispers in your own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...